Click here to leave this site quickly »

I have made a formal complaint to the service concerned

If you feel that your children's rights have not been upheld, you must raise this directly with the service that is involved.

Please find information about how to make a formal complaint here.

If you have escalated your complaint using the organisations' complaint process and you have received a decision or reply and still believe there to be a children's human rights issue, please complete the following form to share with our office.

Before filling in the following form, please click below to find out more about how we handle your personal data and information.


Provide any associated documents or images. Accepted file formats are: .jpg, .gif, .png, .jpeg, .tif, .tiff, .pdf, or .docs. Other file types are restricted for security.