Strategies and plans
Strategic Plan 2019-23
Our first Strategic Plan “About Us and Our Aims” outlines how we will promote and protect the rights of children and young people during 2019–2023.
Our vision is that Jersey is a place where the rights of all children and young people are realised and respected, and their voices shape their lives.
Every four years we will publish a strategic plan, outlining how we will work to promote and protect the rights of children and young people during that period.
You can read our first strategic plan “About Us and Our Aims” by clicking on the documents below.
Participation Strategy« Back to Information Centre
- Annual reports
- Call for written evidence
- Legislative Gap Analysis
- Performance and governance
- Reporting to the UN Committee
- Research, papers and resources
- Responses and advice to Government and Scrutiny
- Strategies and plans
- UN Day of General Discussion
- Youth Manifesto 2022