Click here to leave this site quickly »

Request Advice

Request Advice

If you feel that your children's rights have not been upheld, you must raise this directly with the service that is involved as a starting point. 

Please find more detailed information about how to make a formal complaint to a particular Government organisation here.

If you have raised your concern with the organisation in question, please ensure that you have escalated your complaint using the organisations' complaint process and have received a decision or reply. If you still believe there to be a children's human rights issue once you have followed the full complaints process, please complete the following form to share with our office.

Before filling in the following form, please click below to find out more about how we handle your personal data and information.