Click here to leave this site quickly »

What’s the best way to contact us to raise a concern?

The best way to contact us if you wish to raise a concern is to use our form.

Please fill it in with as much information as you can to help us to understand the issue. This will help us to provide you with the most effective advice and support.

If you are a child or young person having difficulty with filling out the form, you can contact us, directly on 01534 867310 or by emailing

Once we have all the information we need, we will assess this and someone from the team will contact you within 5 working days to discuss the best way forward.

Part of our advice may include telling you about other organisations who may be able to offer help.

If we think the best way to deal with your complaint is through casework, we will decide on the best course of action and get in touch with you to let you know.

We will ensure that you are kept up to date throughout the process and it is equally important that you also keep us updated as things change.