Open letter from ENOC members
Below is an open letter from the members of the European Network of Ombudspersons for Children, of which Jersey's Children's Commissioner is the current Secretary.
The letter calls on the European Commission to take further action to ensure the protection of vulnerable children and young people who are currently crossing borders into the EU as a result of the war in Ukraine.
« Back to International
- Annual reports
- Call for written evidence
- Legislative Gap Analysis
- Performance and governance
- Reporting to the UN Committee
- Research, papers and resources
- Responses and advice to Government and Scrutiny
- Strategies and plans
- UN Day of General Discussion
- Youth Manifesto 2022